vrijdag 12 juni 2015

Five Fandom Friday: Favourtie fictional fathers

So this is my first fandom friday, I decided to join in on the fun. This week's topic is Favourite fictional fathers. There are so many farthers but here is my top 5!

1. Bobby Singer ( Supernatural ) I'm a huge Supernatural fan so this probably doesn't come as a surprise. Okay he isn't the biological father of the boys but he's the best father figure they had in their lives.


2. Mr. Weasley ( Harry Potter ) before I became addicted to watching tv. shows I read a lot of books. I still do. But Mr. Weasly is one of my favourite fictional fathers.



3. Maurice ( Beauty and the Beast ), I'm a big Disney fan, but my all time favourite is Beauty and the Beast. And what makes Maurice a great father is that he accepts Belle the way she is.



4. Ned stark ( Game of Thrones ) The only real father figure in this series if you ask me.



5. Mufasa ( The lion king ) he even gave his life for his son, so he deserves a place in my top five.



I loved doing this, I know I'll be thinkin about the next Fandom Five Friday already!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Great picks! I considered all five of these, too, before I ultimately picked mine--Arthur Weasley was my number six! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. MUFASA! I feel tears in my eyes just thinking about him, such a great pick xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great list! Aaah Mufasa! Many memories!
    xoxo
    dePepi.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great list. I'm loving all the different choices and similarities.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Bobby's said it enough that he considers the boys his own and that "family don't end with blood." He's definitely been a damn good role model for them since John died.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Bobby totally considered those boys his own, and like he told them "Family dont end with blood" - he was definitely the role model they needed after John died

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I'd love to have Arthur Weasley as my dad!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen