dinsdag 7 juli 2015

So let's talk about Felicia Day

One of my all time favourite characters in the later Supernatural seasons is Charlie. I just love her character and I feel like Supernatural did something right here. A nerdy girl, but not the stereotype with the really big glasses, the mostly ugly clothes and socially akward.

No Charlie is a geek girl I would love as a best friend, we could talk about Harry Potter and she could teach me to play online RPG's. Yes that sounds just wonderful.

But let's be honest here, Charlie wouldn't be as awesome as she is without Felicia Day portraying her. And after I saw her as Charlie I decided to look her op on IMDB to see what other roles she played. To my surprise I found out she also had a part in Buffy! I'm going to admit here that I still have to watch the episode she's in.

She also starred in her own webseries: The Guild. I've watched all the seasons and I just loved it! And because of the Guild I found out she has her own website, were she plays videogames with her brother and they play table top games and a lot of other amazing things.

She also has a wonderful bookclub called: Vaginal Fantasy. Every month they read two books and at the end of the month there's a live show about the main book. I joined of course I love to find new books.

And then she announced that she wrote a book! About her life and growing up. So I pre-ordered it inmediately. I can't wait to read it!

So who's your favourite geeky woman/girl?

1 opmerking:

  1. I love Felicia Day :D Been a fan of hers since I discovered The Guild and also loved her in SPN!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen